HOW TO USE
Shake well before each use to ensure even distribution of active ingredients. Apply daily to face, neck and chest. Reapply before sun exposure, every two hours and after towel drying, swimming, or excessive perspiring. For optimal results, use after a SkinCeuticals’ antioxidant and moisturizer.
SkinCeuticals’ Physical Fusion UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 50 not only provides broad-spectrum sun protection from both burning and aging sun rays, but it also offers a universal tint that enhances your skin tone and boosts radiance. Designed to glide on smoothly without leaving behind any oily or white residue, this lightweight formula is water-resistant for up to 40 minutes.
- 5% Zinc Oxide (Z-Cote®): this microfine zinc oxide is a mineral filter that reflects sun rays to provide broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. The particle size and distribution characteristics spread evenly and provide a non-whitening effect on skin.
- 6% Titanium Dioxide: microfine titanium dioxide is a mineral SPF filter that acts as a weightless reflector on skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays.
- Artemia Salina: this plankton extract helps boost skin’s natural defenses and resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress.
- Translucent Color Spheres: iron oxide spheres that act as a color-infused technology to enhance natural skin tone and boost radiance while providing a universal tint for your skin tone.
- Sheer, tinted sunscreen adapts to skin tone without a white cast
- Water-resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion
- Helps boost skin’s natural defenses to environmental stress
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free; non-comedogenic
- Ideal for all skin types, even very sensitive skin